£10.50 – £21.00 excl. VAT
Work Top Jig for 420mm to 640mm width worktops. Comes with 2 G Clamps and instructions.
Work Top Jig for 420mm to 640mm width worktops. Made from a hard wearing solid laminate 16mm thick with replaceable 12mm insert.
- Cuts up to 40mm thick work tops with or without anti drip post formed edge.
- Out-of-square joints can be accommodated.
- Two alloy location bushes & width setting stop.
- Cuts out of square joints (max. 3 degree).
- Jig requires:
- A portable plunge router with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) shank capacity and minimum 1300 watts.
- A template guide bush with 30mm outside diameter Ref. GB30
- A TCT router cutter with 12.7mm (1/2 inch) diameter and 50mm (2 inch) cut length.
- Two 100mm (4 inch) G clamps.
|How many days?||
1 Day, 2 Days, Week, Weekend